By using our services, you understand that we will collect and use your personal information in the ways described in this Policy, under the Data Protection regulations (LGPD, Federal Law 13.709/2018), the consumerism provisions of Federal Law 8078/1990 and the other applicable regulations of the Brazilian legal system.
- Personal data – any information relating to a person which identifies that person or which, used in combination with other processed information, identifies an individual. Also, any information by which it is possible to identify an individual or to contact an individual.
- Handling of personal data – processing of personal data is considered to be the collection, production, receipt, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, filing, storage, deletion, evaluation or control of information, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction of data from natural persons.
- Data owner – any natural person whose personal data is processed by JGB;
- Purpose – what we want to achieve with the processing of personal data.
- Need – the processing of personal data must be limited to the minimum necessary for the intended purpose. In other words, it must be relevant, proportionate and not excessive.
- Consent – clear and objective authorization that the data subject gives for the processing of his or her personal data for a previously stipulated purpose. After giving consent, you can revoke it at any time. Revocation does not cancel any processing previously carried out.
1. What data do we collect about you and for what purpose?
Our site collects and uses some personal data about you in order to enable us to provide services to you and to enhance your user experience.
1.1. Personal data provided by the holder • JGB collects information such as: Name, E-mail, CPF/CNPJ, Phone, Date of Birth to be present at your event or to send you a quote for our products.
• To be part of our newsletter we collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose of you receiving marketing content from our company.
• When you contact us, we collect your name, e-mail address, and phone number to optimize your interaction with us.
• You have the possibility to send your resume where you can have information such as: Full Name, E-mail, CPF, ID, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Marital Status and Telephone.
2. How do we collect your data? In this sense, the collection of your personal data takes place as follows:
• Newsletter registration: the newsletter registration field is located at the bottom of the JGB website homepage. This field requests name and e-mail address information from the user, who demonstrates interest in receiving company content in his or her e-mail, may register spontaneously. By signing up for our newsletter, you are authorizing JGB to send you weekly marketing e-mails, and you are free to unsubscribe by selecting the "opt-out" option in any e-mail you receive. The data collected will be kept under absolute secrecy and will only be provided to the contracted company for the purpose of sending e-mails.
• JGB at your event: this is a form available under the "JGB at your event" tab of the "JGB" section, located on the website's main menu. The purpose of this form is to collect information (such as name, e-mail, CNPJ/CPF, telephone number, date, type of event and information about the event) from companies interested in requesting JGB's participation in an event, such as training, SIPATs (Internal Occupational Accident Prevention Week), workshops and others. The data collected in this form will only be used to contact the interested party and develop the possible partnership and will not be disclosed to third parties.
• Contact: this form can be found on the page with the same name, located on the main menu of the JGB website. The information requested is: name, e-mail, telephone number, message and resume, if this is the reason for contact. The information will be received by JGB's marketing team and assigned to the responsible sector. As described in the contact message, the data collected will be used only internally, with the intention of handling the demand specified in the message field.
• Request Quote: this form can be found through the main menu, by clicking on "Request Quote", or in the product area (because, when the page of a specific product is accessed, the option "Add to Quote" appears). This form will request the following information: name, e-mail, company, CNPJ/CPF, telephone and message. The data collected in the form will be used by the responsible team to meet the demand. This data will not be provided to third parties.
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent. Consent is the free, informed and unequivocal expression by which you authorize JGB - Equipamentos de Segurança LTDA to process your data.
Thus, in line with the General Data Protection Law, your data will only be collected, processed and stored with your prior and express consent. Your consent will be obtained specifically for each purpose described above, evidencing JGB's commitment to transparency and good faith toward its users/customers, in accordance with the relevant legislative regulations.
At any time and without charge, you may revoke your consent.
It is important to point out that the revocation of consent for the treatment of data may imply the impossibility of the proper performance of some functionality of the site that depends on the operation. Such consequences will be informed in advance.
3. What are your rights?
JGB assures its users/customers of their rights as a data subject provided for in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Law. Thus, you may, free of charge and at any time:
• Confirm the existence of data processing, in simplified form or in clear and complete format.
• Access your data, being able to request them in a legible copy in printed form or by electronic means, secure and idoneous.
• Correct your data, by requesting to edit, correct or update it.
• Limit your data when unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of the law through anonymization, blocking or deletion.
• Requesting the portability of your data, by means of a registration data report that JGB handles on your behalf.
• Delete your data processed with your consent, except in cases provided for by law.
• Revoke your consent, disallowing the processing of your data.
• Inform yourself about the possibility of not giving consent and the consequences of not doing so.
4. How you can exercise your rights as a holder?
To exercise your rights as a holder, you should contact JGB through the following available means:
Phone – +55 (51) 3651-8888;
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to guarantee your correct identification as the holder of the personal data that are the object of the request, it is possible that we may request documents or other evidence that can prove your identity. In this case, you will be informed in advance.
5. How and for how long will your data be stored?
In general, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between you and JGB. Upon expiration of the storage period, personal data will be deleted from our databases or anonymized, subject to the legal provisions of article 16 of the General Data Protection Act:
I – compliance with legal or regulatory obligations by the controller;
II – study by a research organization, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
III – transfer to a third party, provided the data processing requirements set forth in this Law are met; or
IV – exclusive use of the controller, with no third party access allowed, and provided that the data is anonymized.
That is, personal information about you that is indispensable for the fulfillment of legal, judicial and administrative determinations and/or for the exercise of the right of defense in judicial and administrative processes will be kept, despite the exclusion of other data.
The storage of data collected by JGB reflects our commitment to the security and privacy of your data. We employ technical protection measures and solutions capable of ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and inviolability of your data. In addition, we have security measures in place that are appropriate to the risks and control access to the information stored.
6. What do we do to keep your data safe?
To keep your personal information secure, we use physical, electronic, and managerial tools geared toward protecting your privacy.
We apply these tools taking into consideration the nature of the personal data collected, the context and purpose of the processing, and the risks that possible violations would create to the rights and freedoms of the data subject of the data collected and processed.
Among the measures we have adopted, we highlight the following:
• Only authorized persons have access to your personal data;
• Access to your personal data is made only after a commitment to confidentiality;
• Your personal data is stored in a safe and reliable environment.
JGB is committed to taking the best possible measures to avoid security incidents. However, please note that no website is totally secure and risk free. It is possible that, despite all our security protocols, problems may occur that are exclusively the fault of third parties, such as cyber-attacks by hackers, or as a result of the negligence or recklessness of the user/customer.
In the event of a security incident that could generate relevant risk or damage to you or any of our users/customers, we will notify those affected and the National Data Protection Authority of what has occurred, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law.
7. With whom your data may be shared?
In order to preserve your privacy, JGB will not share your personal data with any unauthorized third party.
There are times when your data may be shared, and these are:
I – Legal determination, request, requisition or court order, with competent judicial, administrative or governmental authorities;
II – In the case of corporate movements, such as mergers, acquisitions, and incorporations, automatically;
III – Protection of JGB's rights in any kind of conflict, including legal ones.
7.1. International Data Transfer Some of the third parties with whom we share your data may be located or have facilities located in foreign countries. In such circumstances, your personal data will in any case be subject to the General Data Protection Law and other Brazilian data protection legislation.
In this regard, JGB is committed to always adopting efficient cybersecurity and data protection standards in its best efforts to ensure and comply with legislative requirements.
8. Cookies or Navigation Data
8.1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer, smartphone or any other internet-enabled device when you visit our application.
They contain information about your navigation on our pages and retain only information related to your preferences.
Thus, our site is able to store and retrieve data about your browsing habits, in order to improve the user experience, for example. It is important to note that they do not contain specific personal information, such as sensitive or banking data.
The browser stores cookies on your hard drive, but they take up minimal memory space that does not affect your computer's performance. Most of the information is deleted right after you log out.
8.1.1. Cookie Types
Cookies, as to their owners, can be:
1. Proprietary cookies: these are cookies set by us or by third parties on our behalf;
2. Third-party cookies: these are cookies set by trusted third parties in our application
Cookies, as to their lifetime, can be:
1. Session or temporary cookies: these are cookies that expire as soon as the browser is closed, ending the session;
2. Persistent or permanent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your devices for a set period of time or until deleted.
Cookies, as to their purpose, can be:
1. Necessary cookies: these are essential cookies that make it possible to navigate our applications and access all the features; without them, our services may not perform well or at all;
2. Performance cookies: these are cookies that optimize the way our applications work by collecting anonymous information about the pages accessed;
3. Functionality cookies: these are cookies that remember preferences and choices (such as usernames);
4. Advertising Cookies: these are cookies that target ads based on the user's interests and limit the number of times the ad appears.
Thus, we seek to understand how the user uses our applications and adjust the content to make it more relevant to them, as well as remembering preferences. Cookies participate in this process because they store, read and execute the data necessary to fulfill our purpose.
8.3. What kind of Cookies do we use?
Below we list all the Cookies that may be used by JGB - Equipamentos de Segurança LTDA. It is important to remember that the user can manage the permission granted for each Cookie in their browser.
|Cookie||Descrição||Link para mais detalhes|
|Google Analytics||With this information Google will be able to better direct the user to content that interests them, as well as map their actions on the site, thus generating an interaction analysis map.||Link|
|Facebook Pixel||When someone visits our website and performs an action (for example, buying something), the Facebook pixel is activated and reports that action. This way we will know when a customer has performed an action after seeing our Facebook ad.||Link|
8.4. Cookie Management
The installation of cookies is subject to your consent. Although most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically, you can review your permissions at any time to block them, accept them or activate notifications for when certain cookies are sent to your devices.
Currently, the first time you access our applications, you will be required to agree to the installation of these. Only after your acceptance will they be activated.
To this end, we use a plug-in on the home page of the JGB - Equipamentos de Segurança LTDA site. In this way, we not only request your agreement, but also inform you that continued navigation on our sites will be understood as consent.
8.5. Final Provisions
For JGB - Equipamentos de Segurança LTDA, privacy and trust are fundamental to our relationship with our users. We are always updating to maintain the highest security standards.
Any changes will be effective as of their publication on our site.
By using our services and providing your personal data after such changes, you consent to them.
JGB provides for the liability of agents acting in data processing processes in accordance with articles 42 to 45 of the General Data Protection Law.
In addition, we are also committed to seeking technical and organizational conditions that are safely able to protect the entire data processing process.
If the National Data Protection Authority requires that steps be taken regarding the data processing performed by JGB, we undertake to follow them.
As mentioned in Topic 6, although we adopt high security standards in order to avoid incidents, no virtual site is entirely free of risk. Accordingly, JGB is not responsible for:
I – Any consequences arising from the negligence, imprudence or malpractice of users with regard to their individual data. We guarantee and accept sole responsibility for the security of the data processing processes and the fulfillment of the purposes described herein.
We emphasize that the responsibility regarding the confidentiality of access data lies with the user.
II – Malicious actions by third parties, such as hacking attacks, unless culpable or willful conduct by JGB is proven.
We emphasize that in case of security incidents that may generate relevant risk or damage to you or any of our users/customers, we will notify those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about the occurrence and take the necessary steps.
III – Inaccuracy of information entered by the user/customer in the records required to use JGB's services; any consequences arising from false information or information entered in bad faith are the sole responsibility of the user/customer.
11. Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is the officer chosen by the JGB to act as the channel of communication between the controller, the data subjects, and the National Data Protection Authority (NDPA).
Phone – +55 (51) 3651-8888;
E-mail – email@example.com.
DPO - Vítor Gomes